Looking for a sisterhood of like-minded women to refer and support you in business?
The advantages of joining Virtual Networkers:
- Get amazing referrals from our group of like-minded female entrepreneurs
- Access free business and personal development education through our amazing speakers
- Participate in our quarterly business masterminds and Virtual Coffee Dates – all designed to help you grow your business
- Save time by not having to drive to and from a networking meeting
- Save money by not paying for expensive meals or putting gas in your car
- And because you’re sitting in front of a webcam, wear your pajama bottoms and slippers (a total time saver, right?)
How Virtual Networkers works
You will connect to the group using your webcam and microphone. The president of the virtual networking chapter will use Zoom to hold the meeting. You will have an opportunity to give an elevator speech, learn from our speakers, and share announcements. Additionally, you will be asked to drop your first and last name, plus email address, in the Chat Box, so other members can get in touch with you.
Each Virtual Networkers meeting is recorded, and the chapter president will email you a replay link after the meeting. In between meetings, you can deepen connections with other Virtual Networkers through our Facebook Group.
You have the opportunity to visit 3 meetings before becoming a member, which is available for US$199/year. So you can ‘try before you buy’ to see if it’s a good fit.
Starts Tuesday 8 September
Please register your interest below
Susan Rose Chapter
3pm New York /
9pm Paris /
5am (Tues) Sydney
Rachel Taylor Chapter
9am London /
10am Paris /
** STARTS 8 SEPT **
Laura Templeton Chapter
11am New York /
4pm London /
** STARTS 16 SEPT **
Jill Celeste Chapter
8am New York /
2pm Paris /